About the Conference
EUMMAS A2S Conference on Global Social and Technological Development and Sustainability is organized by the EUMMAS Academic Consortium comprising more than 30 universities and business schools. The event is going to be organized as an Academe2Society (A2S) EUMMAS Concept Conference (previously A2B) formulating a unique and innovative approach to cooperation between Academia and Society. EUMMAS Bucharest 2024 Conference theme is “Navigating the New Frontier: Responsible Innovation, Circular Economy, and Digitalization of Business and Public Administration Sectors in the Era of AI and Big Data”.
Who is the Conference for?
SCIENTIFIC CONFERENCES are great opportunities for the Academic Community to present their research and get noticed. Besides, the event offers lots of networking opportunities with peers, businesses, members of the EUMMAS research centers, etc.
The CASE STUDY COMPETITION offers students an opportunity to apply their classroom knowledge to real-world business scenarios. Participants analyze and present solutions to complex business challenges, gaining valuable hands-on experience in decision-making and teamwork.
Is there a better place to discover new talents? Is there a better way than an open competition? Is there anything more challenging than the EUMMAS Young Researchers Competition? Present your work and get public recognition.
Executives and Government Officials
C-level Executives, business owners, and Governmental Officials consider our BUSINESS AND PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION FORUM a great opportunity to network, make business deals, plan together for the future etc.
Before you register learn about...
- Six events:
- Young Researchers Competition
- Case Study Competition
- Scientific Conference
- Business and Public Administration Forum
- Women’s Forum
- Youth Forum
- Participants from more than 40 countries
- Excellent networking opportunities
- High profile sessions
- Admission to all academic sessions
- Tea/coffee breaks throughout the conference
- Conference materials
- Free one-year individual EUMMAS membership
- Participation Certificate
- Professional Certification Voucher in the desired field of interest (50% discount for all participants).
- Publishing opportunities for all scientific conference participants
- More than 30 individual awards to be given
- The official language is English. Several Tracks are available in Romanian language as well.
- Paper length is 5000-6000 words.
- Abstract length is 300 words maximum, including key-words.
- Submitted papers must not have been previously published and if under review, must not appear in print before the Conference.
- Each paper can be submitted to one track ONLY.
- Authors’ identifying information, including acknowledgements from the text, addresses, affiliation must be removed from the document. If submitted with author information, the paper will be deleted.
- Submissions are allowed only through the submission form. Papers received via email will not be accepted.
- No changes can be made after the submission.
- Multiple submissions are accepted. You can submit only one paper as a First/Corresponding author. First authors have to attend the conference and present the paper.
- The language of presentation is English (accept for the sessions held in the official language of the host institutions).
- Only submissions in English will be accepted (even for the sessions held in the official language of the host institutions).
- Use Abstract Template and Conference Paper Template
|Early bird registration||May 1, 2024|
|Regular registration||May 15, 2024|
|Deadline for Abstract submission||April 1, 2024|
|Deadline for Paper submission||May 1, 2024|
|Final version of the paper||June 30, 2024|
|Notification of acceptance (Abstracts and Papers)||Rolling basis, within two weeks after submission|
|EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION FEES||
|REGULAR REGISTRATION FEES||Early Bird Fees plus 20%|
|DISCOUNTS||Faculty and students from the EUMMAS – Academic Consortium Institutions enjoy a discount of 20% of the Regular Fee|
|PAYMENT||Payments are processed exclusively through the Petroleum-Gas University of Ploiești. Once your abstract is accepted (Academic/Scientific Conference Delegates), you will have the option to make your payment via either bank transfer or online payment using a credit card. Detailed instructions and a payment link will be made available shortly HERE.|
- Keynote Speakers and Chairs of the Sessions Awards
- Best Paper Awards
- Young Researchers Competition Awards
- Innovators and Entrepreneurs Pitch Awards
- President’s Awards
- Keynote Speakers and Chairs of the Sessions Awards include:
- a certificate to each keynote speaker and session chair, and
- annual individual membership
- Best Paper Award will be given for:
- First, Second & Third Best Paper
- The criteria for the ”Best Paper” awards are:
- relevance to the field of research
- relevance to the conference theme
- structure of the Abstract
- appropriateness to the research question
- clarity and innovation of presentation
- originality in methodology and/or empirical application
- The Best Paper Awards include:
- First, Second & Third Best Paper – $500, $300, $200
- a certificate
- Young Researchers Competition Awards (see rules) include:
- First, Second & Third Best Place – $200, $150, $100
- a certificate
- Case Study Competition (see rules)
- First, Second & Third Best Place – $200, $150, $100
- a certificate
- Presidents’ Awards
- EUMMAS President’s Award (several individuals and organizations will receive a plaque; nominated by the President of the Association).
- EUMMAS Dubai 2023 Business/Academic Award (several individuals will receive a plaque; nominated by the Chairman of the Skyline University, and the Vice-Chancellor).
- EUMMAS Academic Excellence Award (several individuals will receive a plaque; nominated by the President of the Academic Consortium & the members of the AC Presidency, and the President of the Honorary Board).
- EUMMAS Global Women Award (one person receives a plaque; nominated by the President of the Women’s Forum).
- EUMMAS Global Development Award (several individuals will receive a plaque; nominated by the President of the Advisory Board, and the President of the Business Consortium).
- Best Company of the Year
- Excellence in New Product and Service Development
- Highest Investor Confidence
- Performance Excellence
- Outstanding Safety Achievements
- Exceptional Managerial Leadership
- Outstanding Accomplishment in Creativity and Innovation
- Outstanding Contributions to the Petrochemical Community
- Businessman of the Year
- Businesswoman of the Year
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Hospitality and Tourism Industry
- Excellence Amongst Global Telecom Operators
- Young Entrepreneurs
- Excellence in Import, Export and International Trade
- Best HR Practice
FOR SCIENTIFIC CONFERENCE PARTICIPANTS ONLY!
- Before submitting your Abstract make sure you follow all instructions.
- Please Submit your Abstract before submitting the Full Paper
- Make sure you do not exceed 300 words.
- Present the significance of the study and explain briefly: the problem that motivated research; literature overview; purpose; design/methodology/approach; findings/conclusions; limitations/future research; and originality/value.
- Prepare the Abstract in the Abstract Template and upload it in Word.
- Also, copy-paste the Abstract in the designated field.
- Give all details as requested in the form.
- Submission form will be available soon HERE.
- Before submitting your Full Paper make sure you follow all instructions.
- The Full Paper can be submitted after receiving the ‘Acceptance’ of your Abstract
- Go through the instructions for authors once more.
- Send paper in MS Word.
- Use the Conference Paper Template
- Remove from the paper personal details, including the affiliation, addresses, emails, etc.
- Submission form will be available soon HERE.
- For general inquiries please use the following email: email@example.com
EUMMAS Business Forum engages business. academic and political leaders of society to shape regional and global agendas. Our events are exceptional for their unique combination of knowledge, people, and experience. We inspire business that changes the world, and provide networking opportunities with business leaders worldwide.
The aim of the Public Administration Forum is to strengthen the capacities of public administration. Many eminent experts from this field will try to tackle issues related to the effective implementation of public policies in municipal and government institutions. The Forum will foster academe-to-practitioner insights into several areas.
EUMMAS Women's Forum creates global influence by empowering women with a sense of purpose and leadership to address numerous business and academic issues. We believe in women leaders’ capability to create a positive impact on future trends. We invite all ladies to attend the Forum session and become part of a global initiative.
After that find out about...
- Reference Code(s) you received from us
- Proof of Payment
- Recent Photo
- The list of food and drinks you do not consume
- Flight and hotel details (if you have them)
- Scientific Conference Delegates
- Business and Public Sector Delegates
- Women’s Forum (When registering for your main event select option ”Yes” if you wish to participate. The participation is free of charge for all registered conference delegates.)
- Youth Forum (When registering for your main event select option ”Yes” if you wish to participate. The participation is free of charge for all registered conference delegates.)
- Gilles Rouet, ISM-IAE de Versailles SQY, Université Paris-Saclay, France, President of the Scientific Committee
- Tetyana Vasilyeva, Academic and Research Institute Business, Economics and Management, Sumy State University, President of the Editorial Board, Ukraine
- Prof. Dr. Janka Táborecká, Faculty of Economics, Matej Bel University, Slovakia
- Oleksii Lyulyov, Sumy State University, Ukraine
- Osman Khan, Institute of Customer Management, United Kingdom
- Hanna Shvindina, Sumy State University, Ukraine
- Vakhtang Chkareuli, Business and Technology University, Georgia
- Tetyana Pimoneko, Department of Marketing, Sumy State University, Ukraine
- Mourad Attarça, ISM-IAE de Versailles SQY, Université Paris-Saclay, France
- Katarina Aškerc Zadravec, Ljubljana School of Business, Slovenia
- Andrius Valickas, Vilnius University Business School, Lithuania
- Denis Tomse, Ljubljana School of Business, Slovenia
- Danguolė Oželienė, Vilnius University Business School, Lithuania
- Svetislav Paunovic, Belgrade Banking Academy, Serbia
- Inga Iždonaitė-Medžiūnienė, University of Applied Social Sciences – SMK, Lithuania
- Tsotne Zhghenti, Business and Technology University, Georgia
- Anna Gogichadze, Business and Technology University, Georgia
- Petar Atanasov, University “Ss Cyril and Methodius” Skopje, North Macedonia
- Maria-Cristina Ștefan, Valahia University of Târgoviște, Romania
- Nikola Vojvodić, University for Business Engineering and Management, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Croitoru Gabriel, Valahia University of Târgoviște, Romania
- Zeljko Grubljesic, University for Business Engineering and Management, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Jalal Rajeh Mohammad Hanaysha, Skyline University College, United Arab Emirates
- Valentina Ofelia Robescu, Valahia University of Târgoviște, Romania
- Ana Paula Carvalho do Monte, Instituto Politécnico de Bragança, Portugal
- Alcina Nunes, Instituto Politécnico de Bragança, Portugal
- João Paulo Pereira, Instituto Politécnico de Bragança, Portugal
- Anu Puusa, University of Eastern Finland, Finland
- Irina Gabriela Radulescu, Petroleum-Gas University of Ploiești, Romania
- Atanas Georgiev, Sofia University St. Kliment Ohridski, Bulgaria
- Marina Latukha, Graduate School of Management of St. Petersburg State University, Russian Federation
- Mureşan Jianu Daniel, Petroleum-Gas University of Ploiești, Romania
- Sonia Georgieva, Sofia University St. Kliment Ohridski, Bulgaria
- Ivan Blazhevski, University “Ss Cyril and Methodius” Skopje, North Macedonia
- Valentin Radu, Valahia University of Targoviste, Romania
- Vakhtang Charaia, Business and Technology University, Georgia
- Yana Us, Academic and Research Institute of Business, Economics and Management, Sumy State University, Ukraine
- Thierry Côme, University of Versailles Saint Quentin en Yvelines -IAE, France
- Maia Melikidze, Business and Technology University, Georgia
- Dejan Kojic, University for Business Engineering and Management, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Alina Vysochyna, Academic and Research Institute Business, Economics and Management, Sumy State University, Ukraine
- Stela Raytcheva, University of Versailles Saint Quentin en Yvelines -IAE, France
- Davit Gondauri, Business and Technology University, Georgia
- Olena Chygryn, Academic and Research Institute Business, Economics and Management, Sumy State University, Ukraine
- Nevenka Neva Maher, Ljubljana School of Business, Slovenia
- Edita Gelbūdienė, University of Applied Social Sciences – SMK, Lithuania
- Ghassan Issa, Skyline University College, United Arab Emirates
- Laura Marcu, Valahia University of Târgoviște, Romania
- Florea Nicoleta Valentina, Valahia University of Târgoviște, Romania
- Casen Panaitescu, Petroleum-Gas University of Ploiești, Romania
- Deniz Palalar Alkan, Yeditepe University, Turkey
- Alper Altinanahtar, Yeditepe University, Turkey
- Sofia Khatsernova, University of Applied Social Sciences – SMK, Lithuania
- Naseem Abidi, Skyline University College, United Arab Emirates
- Henri Teittinen, University of Eastern Finland, Finland
- Carlos R. Cunha, Instituto Politécnico de Bragança, Portugal
- Paula Odete Fernandes, Instituto Politécnico de Bragança, Portugal
- Mirjami Ikonen, University of Eastern Finland, Finland
- Katarína Vitálišová, Matej Bel University, Slovakia
- Yanamandra Ramakrishna, Skyline University College, United Arab Emirates
- Füsun Bulutlar, Yeditepe University, Turkey
- Darko Vukovic, Belgrade Banking Academy, Serbia
- Altan Kar, Yeditepe University, Turkey
- Adrian Nicolae Ungureanu
- Cătălin Marian Voica
- Ștefan Iacob
- Nino Enukizde
- Pande Lazarevski
- Lidija Weis
- Mile Vasić
- Marija Latković
DAY 1 (Young Researchers Competition): Valahia University‘s campus is a vibrant and modern educational hub located in the picturesque city of Târgoviște, Romania. It boasts state-of-the-art facilities, spacious lecture halls, well-equipped laboratories, and a rich library resource, providing an ideal environment for academic pursuits. The campus also offers various recreational and cultural amenities, creating a dynamic and conducive setting for students to engage in both learning and extracurricular activities.
DAY 1 (Case Study Competition): The Petroleum-Gas University of Ploiești is a renowned institution in Romania, specializing in the fields of petroleum engineering, gas engineering, and related disciplines. Located in the city of Ploiești, it has a strong academic tradition and is known for its cutting-edge research in the energy sector. The university’s commitment to excellence in education and industry partnerships makes it a leading choice for students pursuing careers in the oil and gas industry.
DAY 2 (Scientific Conference): The Romanian Academy, known as “Academia Română” in Romanian, is the most prestigious scientific and cultural institution in Romania. Founded in 1866, it plays a crucial role in promoting and preserving Romania’s cultural heritage, supporting scientific research, and advancing knowledge in various fields. The academy’s members contribute significantly to the country’s academic and intellectual development, making it a cornerstone of Romania’s academic and cultural landscape.
DAY 3 (Business and Public Administration Forum, Women’s Forum, and Youth Forum): Ramatuelle is renowned for its exceptional conference facilities, offering well-equipped meeting spaces designed to accommodate a wide range of corporate events. Ramatuelle also takes pride in its culinary offerings, serving a diverse and delicious lunch menu, catering to various tastes. To keep attendees refreshed and energized, the venue also provides a finest selection of beverages.
*Transportation from Bucharest to Ploesti and Targoviste is provided by the host institutions.
Network with others
Do you want to make an appointment with your peers? Potential business partner, or maybe a new employee or a boss? You do not need to know the name. Fill in the form and let us connect you with others…