Date(s) - 21/10/2021 - 22/10/2021
Valahia University of Targoviste
“Building supply and demand network resilience through digital transformation“
How new technologies inmidth a pandemic era enable consumers to embrace digitization and enhance the resilience of supply & demand networks.
Call of papers
The upcoming 2021 Supply Chain Management for Efficient Consumer Response Conference will address a number of topics around these new challenges, and is now opening a call for papers.
Those interested in submitting papers can address, but are not restricted to, one of the the following topics:
1. The Supply Chain Revolution/Transformation
2. Sustainable Supply Chain in a Pandemic: New Opportunities for Business and Consumers in the Digital Environment
3. The Development of Technologies and Innovation
4. Empowerment and Engagement Future Leadership in Digital Revolution
5. Digital Supply Chain and Consumer Engagement
6. Demand Chain Management Empowered by Consumer Engagement.
7. Resilience: Managing Risk and Disruptions
8. The revolution of Data Science for Supply Chain Management
9. Direct to Consumer (D2C) Technologies
10. The Big Challenges by BEV (Battery Electric Vehicle) or FCEV (Fuel Cell Electric Vehicle) Technologies for New Modal Transportation in SC
11. Empowering Shoppers, Consumers and Users for Readiness in New Technologies
Abstracts should be submitted in English and a maximum of 300 words (minimum 100 words), accompanied by five to eight key words. This should be accompanied by the form described in the attached template. The deadline for submissions is 27st September 2021. Once your abstract has been approved, additional information will be provided about how to turn you abstract into a complete article. Deadline for articles to be submitted by 15th October 2021.
During the event, your presentations should be in PowerPoint format, be between 20-25 slides and should last around 25 minutes, with five minutes at the end for Q&A. Presentations should be live, but can be in person at the event or delivered remotely.
More information: https://www.scm4ecr.com