Date(s) - 27/10/2023 - 28/10/2023
10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Valahia University of Targoviste
Global Interferences of Knowledge Society, 4th Edition
Romania, October 27-28, 2023
This scientific event is the 12th conference traditionally organized by the Faculty of Economics from Targoviste. But the name has evolved in line with the new challenges faced by the Romanian economy and the international context. Thus, the first six editions (1994 – 2004) were focused on the theme of postcommunist changes and efforts to join the EU and were entitled “Management of transition”. The next two editions, under the name “European Spaces” (2012, 2014), were dedicated to the implications of Romania’s integration into the EU and the EU expansion. The current topic was chosen starting with 2016 and has led to the organization of three other conferences so far (2016, 2018 and 2021).
CONTRIBUTORS & MAIN TOPICS
The conference addresses professors, researchers, experts, and specialists of public or private institutions interested in the following fields:
- Accounting and auditing
- E-business and digitalization
- Finances, banks and Monetary Policies
- Global economy
- Marketing and Communication
- Organizational Behavior
- Social Economy
- Social Responsibility
- Sustainable Development
- Theory and practice of management
- Tourism and services
- Prof. PhD Claude Albagli, Cedimes Institute Paris, France
- PhD Parag Amin, SIES – College of Management Studies, Navi Mumbai, India
- Prof. PhD Grigore Belostecinic, Academy of Economic Studies of Moldova, Chisinau, Moldova
- Prof. PhD Hafedh Ben Abdennebi, University of Carthage, Tunisia
- Prof. PhD Bardhyl Ceku, Albanian University of Tirana, Albania
- Prof. PhD Iskra Christova-Balkanska, Economic Research Institute, Sofia, Bulgaria
- Prof. PhD Ion Cucui, “Valahia” University of Targoviste, Romania
- Prof. PhD Reda Djaouahdou, “Badji Mokhtar” – Annaba University, Algeria
- Prof. PhD Cosmin Dobrin, Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, Romania
- Assoc. Prof. PhD Mariana Doga-Mărzac, State University of Moldova, Chisinau, Moldova
- Prof. PhD Mircea Constantin Duică, “Valahia” University of Targoviste, Romania
- Prof. PhD Janusz Grabara, Czestochowa University of Technology, Poland
- Prof. PhD Adriana Grigorescu, SNSPA Bucharest, Romania
- Assoc. Prof. PhD Amel Gueraoui, ENSSEA Alger, Algeria
- Prof. PhD Nicolae Istudor, Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, Romania
- Prof. PhD Mohammad Jaradat, “Bogdan Vodă” University of Cluj, Romania
- Prof. PhD Nafii Ibenrissoul, “Cadi Ayyad” University of Marrakech, Maroc
- Prof. PhD Vinko Kandzija, ECSA, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Prof. PhD Chen-Min Hsu, CTBC Financial Management College, Tainan, Taiwan
- Prof. PhD Ibrahim Maroun, Lebanese University, Lebanon
- Assoc. Prof. PhD Sorin Năstasia, Southern Illinois Universty Edwardsville, USA
- Prof. PhD Maria Negreponti Delivanis, Macedonian University of Thessaloniki, Greece
- Prof. PhD Ovidiu Nicolescu, SAMRO, Romania
- Prof. PhD Zdzislaw Polkowski, “Jan Wyzykowski” University, Poland
- Prof. PhD Ion Popa, Academy of Economic Studies of Bucharest, Romania
- Prof. PhD Constanţa Popescu, “Valahia” University of Targoviste, Romania
- Prof. PhD Delia Mioara Popescu, “Valahia” University of Targoviste, Romania
- Assoc. Prof. PhD Dionisio Ramirez Carrera, Castilla-La Mancha University, Spain
- Prof. PhD Alain Redslob, Panthéon Assas University, Paris, France
- Assoc. Prof. PhD Marc Richevaux, ULCO Dunkerque, France
- Prof. PhD Baiba Savrina, University of Latvia, Riga, Latvia
- Assoc. Prof. PhD Francesco Scalera, “Aldo Moro” University of Bari, Italy
- Prof. PhD Ion Stegăroiu, “Valahia” University of Targoviste, Romania
- Prof. PhD Zhan Su, Laval University, Quebec, Canada
- Prof. PhD Veronica Ștefan, “Valahia” University of Targoviste, Romania
- Assoc. Prof. PhD Maria Cristina Ștefan, “Valahia” University of Targoviste, Romania
- Assoc. Prof. PhD Carolina Tcaci, “Alecu Russo” State University, Balti, Moldova
- Prof. PhD Pavel Topală, “Alecu Russo” State University, Balti, Moldova
- Prof. PhD Roger Tsafack Nanfosso, Dschang University, Cameroun
- Prof. PhD Kamil Tugen, “Dokuz Eylul” University, Izmir, Turkey
- PhD Blandine Vanderlinden, ICHEC Brussels, Belgium
- PhD Mile Vasic, EUMMAS, Banja Luka, Republic of Srpska, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Prof. PhD Lidia Weis, Ljubljana Business School, Slovenia
- Prof. PhD Nikola Yankov, Tsenov Academy of Economics Svishtov, Bulgaria
- Assoc. Prof. PhD Maria Cristina Ștefan
- Assoc. Prof. PhD Florin Radu
- Assoc. Prof. PhD Luiza Ionescu
- Assoc. Prof. PhD Valentin Radu
- Prof. PhD Gabriel Croitoru
- Assoc. Prof. PhD Valentina Ofelia Robescu
- Lecturer PhD Cristina Maria Voinea
- Assoc. Prof. PhD Laura Marcu
- Assoc. Prof. PhD Marius Dan Coman
- Lecturer PhD Loredana Cristina Tănase
- Asst. Prof. PhD Alina Iuliana Tăbîrcă
- Assoc. Prof. PhD Gabriel Cucui
- Laborant Emanuel Itigan
- 15th September 2023 – Registration and abstract submission deadlines.
- All persons interested in participating are kindly requested to register by emailing the following information (in English or French), to email@example.com:
- Name, surname, institution of affiliation and contact details for each author;
- Title proposed for the conference;
- A short abstract of the subject that will be addressed.
- Notification regarding the acceptance/rejection of the abstract: the authors will be informed within 1-3 days after registration.
- 10th October 2023 – Final paper submission deadline and proof of payment of the conference fee shall be sent via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The paper can be written in French or English and could be published in Conference Proceeding Volume with ISBN.
- All articles will be submitted to a peer-review process of the scientific committee of the conference.
- Based on the peer-review process and journals acceptance, some articles could be proposed to be published in:
- Templates for publication will be provided after the registration stage.
- The participation fee is 100 EURO/participant payable till October 10th, 2023.
- The amount includes the costs of organizing the conference and publishing the papers. Other fees connected to conference participation (transport, accommodation) are to be supported by the participants. Further information will be provided as it becomes available via email.
- Proof of payment should be sent by e-mail.
TECHNICAL INFORMATION FOR ORAL PRESENTATIONS
- The recommended time (including discussions) for Oral Presentations is 7-10 minutes.
- Timekeeping will be essential for the smooth running of the meeting. The official languages for presentation are English and French.
- Please prepare your presentation in .ppt, .pptx (Microsoft Office PowerPoint) or .pdf file. If you have any problem, please contact the technical staff (email@example.com) to solve it in advance.
Friday, October 27, 2023
- 00 – 10.30 Official Opening of International Conference
- 30 – 13.00 Regular Sessions
- 00 – 14.00 Lunch
- 00 – 18.00 Regular Sessions
- 00 Dinner
Saturday, October 28, 2023
- 30 – 12.00 Regular Sessions
- 00 – 13.00 Closure of the International Conference
- 00 Lunch
For any information related to the conference, you may contact us:
Contact Personne : Laura MARCU (00-40-784-65-67-47)