Location: Skyline University College Campus, University City of Sharjah, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
The INNOVATORS & ENTREPRENEURS PITCH encourages innovators to contribute to the success of our societies and helps organizations stay competitive, especially when resolving critical problems.
The participating team should work around areas of product, process, service and social innovation pertaining to sustainability.
The team will pitch the developed idea in the form of a business plan to the investors.
- To provide an opportunity to young and budding innovators and entrepreneurs from various universities and institutions to share their innovative ideas, to be incubated as possible businesses
- To identify the best ideas with a strong, sustainable and feasible business plan with Minimum Viable Product (MVP)
Who is eligible to participate?
- Current students of higher education institutions, universities, research organizations, government organizations, and scientific institutions involved in applied research and innovation.
- Students graduated earlier than August, 2020 are not eligible to participate in this competition.
- Students should have developed a complete business plan with MVP. Mere presentation of ideas is not allowed.
- Product Innovation / Business Process Innovation / Service Innovation / Social Innovation
- The event will be conducted through physical mode and all the participating teams should present physically at the venue.
- Maximum team size should be not more than two. A single student can also participate.
- Student(s) should currently represent any institute / university. Students graduated not earlier than August, 2020 are also eligible.
- Student(s) should produce a valid identity from the current institute / university at the time of presentation. Graduated students can produce the certificate of completion of program (Not earlier than August, 2020).
- There is no restriction on number of teams from the same institute.
- Each team should submit a hard copy of its Idea and complete Business Plan with all the supporting documents / data to the panel of judges before the commencement of presentation.
- Each team will be given 15 minutes of time to present its complete business plan followed by a 10 minute question and answer session by the panel of judges.
- Only original ideas will be considered. Plagiarized content or ideas copied from any source will be disqualified.
- Three best teams will be selected as winners of the event.
Free of charge
February 21, 2023
- First, Second & Third Best Place – $200, $150, $100
- a certificate
Apply Now to Pitch Your Ideas to the Investors
Interested students meeting the above criteria can participate in this event through a prior registration.